A welcome alternative to wooden flooring is modern laminate flooring. Laminates are hugely popular in Europe, and no wonder with the enormous range of colours and styles. Laminates replicate the look of timber and are available in 1-strip, 2-strip & 3-strip styles, exactly the same as the original wooden flooring. They have high abrasion resistance and anti-static qualities, making them easy to clean.
Laminate designs are available in classics such as Oak, Maple, Beech & Walnut. More modern examples include Brushbox, Jarrah & Blackbutt and are all suitable options for any decor.
Features and Benefits:
- Uniclic system to provide quick install and no open joints
- Looks stylish and is also hard wearing
- Fully compatible with underfloor heating
- Easy to clean
- Underlays available to easily provide reduced sound transmission for apartments and commercial buildings
- Perfect for commercial premises such as shops and offices, and tenanted premises including rented apartments