Parquetry is a hard wearing and stunning floor. Parquetry is precision-milled and is designed to be glued down over a solid, flat sub-floor. It can be installed over concrete, plywood, particleboard sub-floor or over old timber floors. The result is a beautiful floor which is a feature in your home, it is not just a floor covering. Comes in block or mosaic form. Block parquetry can be laid in a wide variety of patterns, such as ‘Chevron’, ‘Herringbone’, and ‘Basket Weave’.
Standard available block sizes reach from 260x65mm to 600x100mm.
Features and Benefits:
- Parquetry is an extremely durable floor covering
- Many patterns and border combinations available
- It is easy to clean and maintain
- Parquetry is the perfect solution for areas such as halls, entrance ways and commercial interiors
- Should a small section be seriously damaged, it can be replaced easily, and after years of wear the entire floor can be restored to as new condition by sanding and resealing